Help to develop and advertise the nonprofit project aiming to set throughout the world zero fees for things such as:
- business and nonprofit registration and liquidation
- opening bank accounts and receiving credit cards
- going to a bursa
- defending a case in court
- setting a merchant account in Internet
and also promote free legal services for the poor.
The ideology is as follows:
- the poor should have equal rights with the rich (this, however, does not mean a preference to the poor)
- business and nonprofit should be barrier-free
- if somebody’s business is stalled at $100, this may be the reason why he does not reach $100 billion income with an exponential grow, something that might change the destiny of an entire country
By the way, the idea is supported by the Bible:
(Isa. 40:3) “The voice of one crying in the wilderness: Prepare the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God; 4 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be lowered, the curvatures shall be straightened and uneven paths will become smooth; 5 And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see the salvation of God; for the mouth of the Lord spoke it.” (Mat. 3:3) “3 For he is the one whom the prophet Isaiah said about: the voice of one crying in the wilderness: prepare the way of the Lord, make straight his paths to Him.” (Mat. 1:3) “make straight his paths.” (Luk. 3:4-6) “4 as it is written in the book of the words of the prophet Isaiah, who says: A voice crying in the wilderness: prepare the way of the Lord; 5 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be lowered, the curvatures will become straight, and uneven paths will become smooth. 6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.” (John 1:23) “He said: I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness: correct the way of the Lord, as the prophet Isaiah said.”
The Bible clearly says that economical charts should be straight (linear) and not curved.
Our Facebook page.
Blog article: Economy: Straighten curves graphics.